What is a “Cases 101 Content Provider”?
– A content provider is a healthcare professional (Doctor), who provides the cases we post on our website.
What do I benefit as a Content Provider?
– We list all of our content providers in a page on our website, where they can add any details they like, such as place and time of work, social media links, and everything of that sort.
– Cases 101 can also serve as your personal archive, on which you’ll be able to post your cases and come back to them whenever you like, and this way your work will never be lost!
How do I become a Cases 101 Content Provider?
– Its very simple,
- Fill out this form (Click Here)
- Email us (2 real life cases) that you have personally examined or witnessed to: email@example.com
then we will send you and email with your account information, so you can set your new password and post on our platform whenever you like!